- บทวิจารณ์ (0)
The perfect combination of protection, comfort, light weight, natural flexibility, durability, versatility and affordability.
The Z-Trail gives you an unparalleled combination of:
• Light Weight
• and Affordability
What can you do in your Z-Trail sandals?
• At the end of a day of hiking, pull off your heavy, stiff, boots and slip into the freedom, comfort, and flexibility of the Z-Trail… they’re so light • you’ll barely notice them on your feet (and will barely tell they were in your bag!).
• Enjoy a run, on trails or roads, with the right amount of protection, and lightweight flexibility that’ll make you feel like you’re practically barefoot.
• Yoga class? Well, the grippy soles make the Z-Trail like having a yoga mat on your feet all the time. Do your own class anywhere you are!
• Head downstream… whether you’re in a canoe, a kayak, or a raft, the Z-Trail holds comfortably on your feet, and they float!
• Take a walk — anywhere you like, from a mountain trail to an urban jungle. The comfort of the Z-Trail will surprise you.
What makes the Z-Trail special is the 3-layer FeelLite™ sole.
• The bottom has our FeelTrue® rubber for great grip and abrasion resistance.
• The middle layer of TrailFoam™ provides an incredible amount of force absorption and protection.
• Then, the top BareFoam™ layer adds a perfect amount of comfort.
• And the FeelLite™ sole still maintains enough flexibility to allow for natural movement and ground-feel.
What’s the difference between the Z-Trek and Z-Trail?
That’s the Z-Trek on the left, and the Z-Trail on the right. You can see that the Z-Trail is crazy flexible, but not quite as much as the Z-Trek.
I like to think that the Z-Trail is about protection and comfort first, and the Z-Trek is about connection first.
If I’ve been wearing my Z-Trails around for a while, enjoying the comfort, when I then put on the Z-Trek, I think, “Oh, right, I can FEEL things again!” So I go back and forth between them, depending on how much I want to feel.
Let’s talk about weight! This is maybe the best part.
The Z-Trail is about 20% lighter than the Z-Trek. But that’s nothing. Let’s compare the Z-Trail to a traditional sport sandal:
The reviews for the Z-Trail have been AMAZING. Pretty much everyone says that they’re the best sandal they’ve worn.
Check out these reviews (and then click the REVIEWS tab, above to see more!):
More reasons you’ll love your Z-Trail sandals:
• Super-comfortable tubular webbing — no hard edges.
• Adjustable Z-pattern — get the right tension across your foot, over your foot, and behind your heel.
• Three color combinations.
• 10mm (~3/8″) FeelLite™ outsole protects you from unpleasant surfaces while still providing great ground-feel.
• Elegant contour surrounds your foot but doesn’t add unnecessary support.
• Super lightweight — a Men’s size 9 sandal averages 5.4 ounces each.
• “Zero-Drop” — your heel isn’t elevated; your feet are anatomically correct.
• Rust-proof nylon hardware.
• 100% Vegan-friendly.
• Ready to wear — the lacing is already done for you. Just slide in your foot and go.
• Heel cup — keeps your heel in place, helps keep out debris.
• 5,000-mile sole warranty! Wear out your Z-Trail soles in under 5,000 miles and we’ll replace them for a nominal cost
เฉพาะลูกค้าที่เข้าสู่ระบบ และเคยซื้อสินค้าชิ้นนี้แล้วเท่านั้น ที่เขียนบทวิจารณ์ได้
Z-TRAIL MEN’S SIZE GUIDE
It’s easy to find the right Xero Sandal size for you. The Z-Trail fits true to size, so…
Buy the Z-Trail in your usual US size*
NOTE: The Z-Trail has a wider forefoot than ordinary sport sandals. If your feet are particularly narrow, consider the Women’s Z-Trail. Just make sure to adjust by 1 size (for example, a men’s 8 is the same length as a women’s 9).
*Use the handy printable templates below to confirm your size before you buy.
|US Sizes||Euro Sizes||UK Sizes||JP Sizes||Print Template|
|6||39||5||24||Click to print Template|
|7||40||6||25||Click to print Template|
|8||41||7||26||Click to print Template|
|9||42||8||27||Click to print Template|
|10||43||9||28||Click to print Template|
|11||44||10||29||Click to print Template|
|12||45||11||30||Click to print Template|
|13||46||12||31||Click to print Template|
|14||47||13||32||Click to print Template|
|15||48||14||33||Click to print Template|