- บทวิจารณ์ (0)
The simplest, most versatile sandal your feet will ever love.
We’ll let Xero Shoes expert, Randy Kreill, tell you about the Genesis:
Start enjoying your Xero Shoes Genesis just moments after they arrive in your mailbox.
It’s called the Genesis because it was inspired by our first product, our DIY sandal kit, and one of mankind’s first footwear designs. Then, of course, we updated it with the experience we’ve had and feedback we’ve gotten, from making barefoot-friendly sandals since 2009.
Why you’ll love the Genesis:
• The right combination of barefoot-friendly ground feel plus protection, thanks to our exclusive 5mm FeelTrue® rubber outsoles
• Lightweight – men’s 9 is only 4.6 ounces each
• Elegant contour to hold your foot, but without unnecessary support
• Pre-laced — just slide in your foot and go
• Patent-pending tension adjustment system — find the perfect fit in seconds, and then you can slide your Xeros on and off in a flash
• Super soft toe loop — since the huaraches-inspired lacing goes around your entire foot, you don’t feel the toe loop the way you do in a flip-flop or other thong sandal
• Nylon Achilles strap with Silicone grip — holds on securely and comfortably
• Elevated ankle holes — the lace never touches the ground, and so it won’t abrade
• Trim to fit — with just kitchen scissors, you can trim the Genesis to match your foot shape
• 5,000-mile sole warranty!
6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
เฉพาะลูกค้าที่เข้าสู่ระบบ และเคยซื้อสินค้าชิ้นนี้แล้วเท่านั้น ที่เขียนบทวิจารณ์ได้
GENESIS SIZE GUIDE
The Genesis sandal fits true to size.*
Since the foot is three-dimensional, any two-dimensional measuring tool, such as a ruler or Brannock device®, can only approximate your true shoe size. Manufacturers model their shoes on different foot shapes, so sizing may vary accordingly.
*Please note our sizing recommendations are based on customer feedback and do not ensure a proper fit.
Points to consider for sizing:
• The Genesis sandal is a unisex style. For example a men’s 7 is the same exact shoe as a women’s 8.
• The sole of the Genesis is very thin and flexible. We recommend a snug fit for this style.
2 Simple Steps to the Correct Fit
- Find your usual shoe size on the chart below.
- Verify the fit by printing the appropriate size template and comparing it to your foot. This step is very important for getting a great fit the first time.
Size Chart and Templates
Note: Be sure to print the templates at Actual Size (100% Scale) and verify with a ruler after printing.
Watch the video below to see how to use the template. For the Genesis, the toe post position is very important:
|Genesis (unisex sizing)|
|Men’s Size||Women’s Size||Print Template|
|5||6||Click to print Template|
|6||7||Click to print Template|
|7||8||Click to print Template|
|8||9||Click to print Template|
|9||10||Click to print Template|
|10||11||Click to print Template|
|11||12||Click to print Template|
|12||Click to print Template|
|13||Click to print Template|
|14||Click to print Template|