SaltStick Caps PLUS 100 Capsules อิเล็กโทรไลต์ชนิดแคปซูล *มีคาเฟอีน
แคปซูลที่ประกอบด้วย โซเดียม โพแทสเซียม แคลเซียม แมกนีเซียม ซึ่งเป็นเกลือแร่ต่างๆที่เราสูญเสียไปในการเล่นกีฬ่าหรือออกกำลังกาย ทานครั้งละ 1 เม็ด ทุกๆ 30-60 นาที ป้องกันการเป็นตะคริว
1 กระปุกมี 100 แคปซูล
- Now with caffeine and sodium citrate. The ONLY electrolyte capsule that was formulated to closely resemble the electrolyte profile lost during activity: sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium. Contains 30 mg caffeine per capsule as a legal ergogenic boost.
- Contains only WHAT YOU NEED: No herbal, trace, questionable components added. Gluten free. No soy or nuts. No sweeteners, and no high fructose corn syrup.
- Made in the USA — Free of banned substances and independently tested. Learn more about our manufacturing and safety.
- Contains 810 mg sodium citrate that helps soothe the stomach and provides absorbable sodium.
- Vegetable-based capsule composition. Bio-available active ingredients. View all the Caps PLUS ingredients.
- Each capsule contains: 190 mg sodium, 53 mg potassium, 14 mg calcium, 7 mg magnesium, 30 mg caffeine, as well as 100 IU Vitamin D to help the body absorb and utilize calcium. View the Comparison Table.
- Suggested use: 1 capsule per 30-60 minutes during activity. View our Caps PLUS Usage Guide.
- Available in 100ct bottles and 3ct packets.
- Does not cause tooth decay.
Why Choose SaltStick Caps PLUS?
SaltStick Caps Plus have been formulated to provide electrolytes to help minimize heat stress and muscle cramping due to perspiration, in a quantity and form which your body can absorb. This product is ideal for athletes, outdoor workers or for use in hot conditions. Two SaltStick Caps Plus in an hour equate to 380 mg sodium, 106 mg potassium, 28 mg calcium, and 14 mg magnesium per hour, which is the ideal ratio to keep you moving. In addition SaltStick Caps Plus contains 30 mg caffeine per capsule to keep you energized, and sodium citrate which helps soothe the stomach and provides absorbable sodium. Learn more in these key sections below:
- Clean & Simple Ingredients — get the full list of ingredients in SaltStick Caps PLUS and learn how SaltStick Electrolytes are manufactured and tested.
- Clear Competitive Advantage — compare SaltStick Electrolytes to your sweat loss and against competing products and learn why world-champion athletes choose SaltStick for electrolyte replacement.
- Detailed Usage Guide — learn how the pros use SaltStick Caps PLUS for a wide variety of sports, and get tips on using Caps as a daily supplement or for low-sodium conditions.
- Answers to Your FAQ — the most frequently asked questions about SaltStick Caps PLUS. Topics include product usage, safety, expiration and warranty.
- Backed by Research —learn the science behind SaltStick Electrolytes in our library of helpful research and articles.
Clean & Simple Ingredients
Nearly every lot of SaltStick is independently tested for prohibited substances. None of our competitors can say that. SaltStick Electrolytes are made in the USA at an FDA-inspected cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) facility. Learn more about our manufacturing and safety standards and our routine banned substance and drug testing. All ingredients in SaltStick Caps PLUS are clearly labeled on the bottle.
Clear Competitive Advantage
Why do so many world-champion athletes choose SaltStick for their electrolyte replacement? Simply because SaltStick electrolytes have everything you need for electrolyte replacement, and nothing extra. In each drop of sweat you lose key electrolytes: sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium. The key to effective electrolyte replacement is to replenish lost sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium in a quantity and form your body can absorb.
SaltStick v. Your Sweat Loss
The average athlete loses about 11oz (315mL) of sweat in 30-60 minutes of activity, which contains key electrolytes in a known quantity: sodium (220 mg); potassium (63mg); magnesium (8mg) and calcium (16mg). SaltStick makes the ONLY electrolyte formulated to closely resemble the electrolyte profile lost in sweat: sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium.